We are always keen to hear from enthusiastic, technical and non-technical, professional people who would like to join a proactive and progressive company like PSBill.
Due to extending our sales force, we are looking for motivated and high-energy sales candidates to fill in our current sales openings.
This position involves selling our services to companies in Europe, USA and Asia. We are looking for persistent, goal-oriented, hard-working sales candidates with a first class track records of sales achievement, a current knowledge of selling into this marketplace and who will understand the value of our services and demonstrate this to qualified customers.
For this position, you should have experience in and/or passion for sales and be positive, assertive team player with a strong desire to succeed.
The ultimate responsibility of a sales manager is to grow and sustain profitable sales by meeting sales quota. This includes:
- Acquiring new potential clients through prospecting, e-mailing, cold calling and face-to-face meetings
- Communicating with potential clients over the phone or over the Internet, researching their IT needs
- Qualifying potential clients and demonstrating technical solutions to qualified clients
- Working with technical analysts to prepare quotes and/or proposals
- Developing sales contracts based on templates - and of course closing sales
Qualifications and skills:
- College/University degree (in Economics or Linguistics)
- Experience in international business-to-business sales; selling Merchant Acquisition services into the gaming, adult, on-line or mail order/telephone order verticals is a big asset
- Excellent English and/or any European language is a must, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of MS Office and Internet is a must
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate fluently via phone, instant messengers, e-mail and in person
- Strong commitment to personal excellence, self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Ability to collaborate with other members of the sales team